THE DUAL PURPOSE OF ACCOUNTING MEASUREMENTS
Semi-Variable and Semi-Fixed Costs
Professional ethics Part 2 covers Financial Decision Making:
Financial statement analysis
Decision analysis and risk management
UNDERLYING CONCEPTS, CHARACTERISTICS AND ASSUMPTIONS
Part 1 covers Financial Planning, Performance and Control:
Planning, budgeting, and forecasting
7. How does cost accounting differ from ?
3. Conceptually, the difference between cost management and activitymanagement is that
a. cost management is proactive and activity management is reactive.
b. cost management places emphasis on costs while activity management places emphasis on the work that causes the costs.
c. cost management is designed for external users while activity managementis designed for internal use.
d. a and b.
e. all of these.
8. What is the conceptual difference between cost management and?
2. The broad conceptual definition of management accounting presented in thetext excludes
a. public accounting.
b. financial accounting.
c. governmental accounting.
d. a and c.
e. all of the above.
9. How is more comprehensive than capital budgeting?
1. Which of the following represents part of Management Accounting?
a. Financial Accounting.
b. Tax Accounting.
c. Cost Accounting.
d. Managerial Accounting.
e. All of the above.